Monday, April 5, 2010

Challenge 84 Winner & Top 5

Challenge 84 winner
chosen at random is

Poppit

Poppit's Cupboard

Congratulations Poppit you win 3 free digi images from last weeks sponsor Sunshine Stamps! Can you e-mail me (Donna) at the address in the sidebar by Sunday 11th April and I will forward your details on to Sunshine Stamps and they will contact you and arrange for you to claim your prize! If the prize is not claimed by 11th April another winner will be chosen

******************************

5 comments:

Fern said...

Thank you ladies sooooo much for the recognition and for the beautiful award!!!!! I will display my cupcake proudly!!! Also, a big congratulations to the other winners!!!! XXXXX

Poppit said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the challenge...and the prize! It was my first time playing and a lot of fun!

clare said...

Just want to say Thanks girls..for making me Top 5...i can't believe it....and congrats to the others and poppit for winning the challenge Hugs Clare xx

kaylou said...

Hiiii
Awwww thank you ladies, can.t believe it. Congrats to the other ladies too.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

Barbara said...

I just want to say thank you for the Top 5 Banner.
It's sooooo beatiful. Thank you.
Hugs Babsi