Monday, February 9, 2009

Challenge 25 - Colour Challenge - Top 5 and Guest Designers

In lasts weeks post I mentioned that there would be two guest designer positions as a prize, I also said that one would be picked by me and the other chosen at random. I changed my mind because there is an upcoming Design Team Call in a couple of weeks. So I thought it would be fairer to chose both the guest designers at random. So using Random.org to pick the numbers...
14 and 24 
that means our guest designers for the next two weeks are.... 
Well done to you both. Could you please send me an email. For more information. Thank You. 
Now for the Top 5 *drum roll please* ..... 






You may now add the Top 5 blinkie to your blog if you wish. xx

7 comments:

Jeannette said...

Lauren, Thank you so much, I have mailed you for details. This is going to be so much fun.

Donna said...

Wow Laura, I'm shocked and excited all at the same time at being chosen as a GDT member on your wonderful blog I am so looking forward to working with you, Jeannette and the DT :) Donna x

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to everyone for making Top 5 and to our 2 guest designers. I'm sure they will be putting up great challenges to inspire us. Looking forward to it.
hugs,
Manola xo
Townsville QLD Australia

tiggertastic said...

thank you for picking my work for the top 5, hugs, Sarah xx

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Congrats to the guest designers and to the TOP 5 winners, way to go girls!

Tenia Nelson said...

Thanks for choosing my card for the top five!! All of the other cards were super great!! Again thanks a bunch and have a great day!!
-t

shelly said...

congrats to the top 5ers! awesome creations ladies